Thursday, October 28, 2010

Moving on from 300


I heard a running joke about using your CD4 count as a way to tell your friend to piss off, that is, s/he lessens your count. I guess nobody stressed me the past six months. I guess Vitamin E Selenium did work. I guess my drug cocktail was just a perfect combo.

I guess everything worked as my count is up, more than I expected, by more than 100+.

A big shout out to my doctors, my nurse, my friends and to that one special guy who makes my day brighter, I love you more than you will ever, like really ever ever, like ever, know.

6 comments:

  1. congrats!! stay healty... also poz here, but not yet on meds.. my latest cd4 is up by 13pts.. its not 373.. hapi for you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! stay healty lagi.. im poz also, but not yet on meds. my latest cd4 counts is up by 13pts. 366 to 373 not bad.. hehehe hapi for you.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks :) keep it up, i mean, the count :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've heard about the Vitamin E Selenium combo from another pozzie. I suppose it does work.

    I have always found it inspiring to read about other pozzies' improving CD4 count. However it came about or whatever they were taking doesn't really matter to me. What is important, I suppose, is that we (people living with HIV/AIDS) are seeing that there is hope and that deciding to live more meaningful lives is the better choice for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Infinity, No harm in trying. There is hope! There are days I forget I'm a poz. LOL

    ReplyDelete